“One of the most pleasurable moviegoing experiences I’ve had this year.”
BEAUTY IS EMBARRASSING is a funny, irreverent and inspiring documentary tracing the career of one of America’s most influential artists, Wayne White. It’s hard not to recognize his iconic work on Pee-Wee’s Playhouse in the ‘80s, and equally hard not to fall in love with his artistic process and how he came into it.
While you’re watching it, you’ll have a hard time resisting an urge to get some artwork for yourself!
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay…
Valerie Hegarty - Altered States